I miss blogging. I don't know what it is about me, but if I'm not writing, I go crazy. When I can't sleep, I roll out of bed and pick up a pen. It's the only way to relax.
Now that I can't go back to school, I have to find something to do. I've been working on my writing. This might be a good time to join some groups, take some classes, and get serious about this. You know, serious enough that I finish things. There's a Northwest Writer's Conference in Seattle this July that I needd to ask Al about attending with me. <-- note to self
I've also tried to get back into my art. I signed up for a one time watercolor painting class, but it was full, and they haven't gotten back to me on the next available time.
Steve is going through a baseball phase again, and I find myself at the BCC diamond on Saturdays rooting for the Bulldogs. Later this summer, I might find myself at Safeco.
I think I've finally set the date for our wedding, Septemeber 22. It's our current anniversary that we already celebrate, so why add another one? I don't think we're going to do anything special, just signing the paperwork and do something later. What I would like to do is get married at my grandma's place in California. I would invite only a small, intimate group, and then drive with my friends to Disneyland afterwards. It sounds weird to invite my friends on our honeymoon, but I don't see it as a honeymoon, only a chance to have a good time with my friends. Disneyland is best with a group of people.
The problem is, I don't have the money to pay for all those plane tickets and admit fees to Disneyland. And again, my family and Steve's family's health problems might stand in the way. So, the Halloween themed reception is still on the table, and Barbie and I are planning to go Disneyland October 2010 with whoever wants to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment