I was right. I came home, and there were thunderstorms. And there were thunderstorms in Utah, so instead of it following me, I'm spreading it around. Anyone reading this need some rain? I'll be happy to go on another vacation.
First day back at work. There was craziness while I was gone, but I don't know all of it. My mind is counting down until I can move into Joann's job. I'm just surviving now.
Anyway...update on my dad. Lora refused to sign the contract, so my dad is in assisted living until someone will agree to take him home. For now, we're going to ignore Lora. The neurological assessment may not be scheduled until September.
I met with a realitor about my dad's condo, and after I talk with my brother and dad some more, we can work on getting the place sold.
Meanwhile, it's good to be home, though this all seems surreal to me.
Later,
Carolyn
Random Quote:
I woke up in the middle of the night thinking I was still on my mom's couch, and when I saw something move next to me, I freaked. Steve woke up to my hand in his face and me shouting ,"What's that? What's that?!"
No comments:
Post a Comment