Thursday, August 20, 2009

I don't know

I don't have anything to say, I just felt like posting something. You know, use this entry as a post-it note for brain thoughts...in case I ever have any thoughts.

Steve came home from work a couple of minutes ago. He crashed on the futon next me, head on my shoulder, eyes closed, and a big sigh. I know the feeling. Poor guy. Once the economy improves, we'll start looking for a new job for him.

That's my cue to get off my butt and get ready to exercise. Steve and I planned to go jogging today, and though I'm exhausted, I really need to exercise. I'm always going to be tired. The anxiety and stress from my dad keeps me up at night, and since my dad is an ongoing problem, I can't let my lack of sleep get in the way of my health. (That sounds odd, doesn't it?) Besides, I'm a little frustrated with my weight. I lost 15 lbs in 2 months before I went to Utah, 10 lbs in 3 weeks while in Utah, but I haven't lost anything in the 6 weeks I've been home, and I still have 25 lbs until my target weight. I hope to lose it by October 24. On the plus side, I'm getting into great shape. I can walk up stairs and hills without effort, and last time I went jogging, I went almost the entire mile without walking!

Oh, I forgot to tell the 2 of you who might possibly read this that I got the intake job. WAHOO!!! I start Sept. 8 back in the West Seattle office with all my friends. YAY!!!

Later,
Carolyn

1 comment:

AlannaTorres said...

I know I already told you this, but...CONGRATS ON THE JOB!!!!!