CONGRATULATIONS SABRINA AND TONY!!! 5 YEARS!!! (tomorrow)
There's been a lull lately. I've been doing a lot of waiting. That's fine. I've enjoyed the quiet, and it's a reminder that things will continue to slow down.
Tomorrow morning is my interview for the Behavioral Health Referral Intake Clinical Support Specialist. Think that's a long enough title? I love it! Here is what it is. The intake department takes the calls (referrals) from people who want our services and processes all the paperwork and insurance info. The clinical part is done by nurses and social workers, the part I would be doing is data entry and some other bitch work things. BUT it will put me back closer to the patients and clinical parts of mental health that I loved about my first job. I'm excited! I think I would like this job better than JoAnn's job. AND it will definitely be more fun that scheduling. PLUS I'll be able to ride with my carpool buddy again.
Change of subject --
This is way out of my price range, but Steve and I love it. Besides, Steve won't let me order a ring off the internet. He wants the fun of shopping for it.
http://www.jewelryexchange.com/productdetails.aspx?jewelryID=3713
Friends --
Going out with work buddies tomorrow. Liz is throwing a party at her house. Saturday, Al, Sabrina, and I are going to Seattle. Don't know exactly what we're going to do in Seattle, but that's the fun of it.
Dad update:
He's mad at me again. *sigh* I charged my lawyer fees to his credit card. If he needs the guardianship, he should pay for it. So...after some name calling (from him) and some guilt trips (from him) and demands for respect (from both of us), I told him to get his neurological assessment and we'll talk after that. At least when we have these disagreements, we can end the conversation with, "Love you, call you later," and we both mean it.
My new project is researching moving companies and storage units to get my dad's condo packed up. I don't know what to do with this guitars. He'll never play them again, and I would like to sell some of them, but I don't think he'll let me. He'll never get use of his left arm back, but you can't convince him that.
No comments:
Post a Comment