(in no particular order)
all the people who care about me and have been a great support through all my trials.
my family and friends who are one in the same.
my wonderful husband, who I fall more in love with everyday.
my job, and that I can afford a comfortable lifestyle.
Harley, my cat, who can always make me laugh.
books, literature, art, and freedom of expression and ideas.
a free country and all the rights I am given.
God and all the blessings He has given me.
my talents.
cheese, garlic bread, prime rib, cake, and Wendy's.
the trials that have made me a stronger person.
the time I had with my dad while he was alive.
all the modern conviences (that I know how to work) that make life easier.
tigers.
What are you thankful for?
1 comment:
My friends and family. Cold weather and snow. TV. Books. Subway.
Post a Comment