I think hell might be freezing over. Lora called my aunt Julie on Sunday and said something like, "I think Mark might actually need the guardianship and I should stop being a bitch."
Ok, so the last part is wishful thinking, but the first part she actually said. *blink blink* I think it's great that she's finally noticing the mental deficits with my dad. I hope this means she will
quietly back out of the picture and move out of state in September like she originally planned.
Haven't recieved my Legos yet. My mom is looking to stuff the boxes with newspaper so they don't rattle around like broken glass. I don't care if they rattle! I just want them! *sigh* I guess I can wait. I have a feeling I'll be waiting a long time, though.
There's a position opening up with Behavioral Health Intake. This is a job I want, and have been hoping for something like it for a long time. I hesitate because it may start in the West Seattle office, it will move to Kirkland in the next 6-12 months. My goal with switching positions is to get back to West Seattle and stay there. I'm considering, but I'm still waiting for Joann to notify me of when she gets the official transfer notice from the navy so she can put in her resignation. As soon as she turns in her resignation, they will post the position. I need to get my resume out and work on my interview skills. I have a high shot of getting it, but stuff happens, and I want to be at my best.
I'm waiting for Steve to get back from QFC with my dinner. I'm such a slacker. I should be helping him out.
Later,
Carolyn
Random Quote:
Rhonda and I were sitting in the little deli on the first floor of our office building. It overlooks the parking lot, and there was a truck with an advertisement on the back window.
Rhonda: Crocolicious? Is that what is stays?
Me: You mean "Creations"?
Rhonda: Is that what is says?
Me: Unless you want to call, "Hi, I'd like to have my croc licked."
No comments:
Post a Comment