I had a good 4th of July. Al came up during the day, and when it got dark, Steve and I walked down to the BCC campus (BC campus. Sorry. I forgot it's now Bellevue College not Bellevue Community College *rolls eyes*) to watch the fireworks. The view wasn't spectular, but I was satisfied. I'm glad I don't work retail anymore. The only time I used to see fireworks was when I was driving home from work at 11:30 p.m. There was always an accident on 405. I think it's because some idiot was watching the fireworks more than the road. Didn't matter, because the slow down meant I could watch the fireworks safely from my car.
On Sunday, Scott came to visit. We had a simple dinner and watched Arrested Development. Scott burned the first two seasons for me. I love that show, but I can only watch so much of it before my brain turns to mush. Kind of like reading Douglas Adams, it's funny, but you can only take so much at a time. Little doses.
Wednesday, I have a watercolor class. My second one. I painted my first watercolor picture yesterday, and I can definitely use a few more classes. Then sometime this week or weekend, Al is going to come up and we'll do some writing together. Steve said he'll write a story, too. I think he said it would be about monsters, but I can't quite remember. I'm just surprised he plans on writing.
That's all the update I have.
Later,
Carolyn
Random Quote:
From Arrested Development.
Gob: Do the right thing, Michael. String the blind girl along so our father doesn't have to pay his debt to society.
No comments:
Post a Comment