Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Random Quotes

Rhonda and I are working on PT scheduling.

Rhonda: The office is closed on Friday. Why do all the PTs think someone can cover their patients that day?

Me: I don't know. Aren't there a few people working? The temps and the weekend staff? . . .The hitman?

Rhonda: Yes, the hitman. I'm going to give this list of patients to be covered to him. That will take care of our wait list.

Previous quote reminiscent on a call long time ago with Kendall

Me: Hi, Kendall. Just calling to tell you hi and that I'm alive.

Kendall: Damn! I need to fire that hitman!

Kendall and mine's phone call today.

My phone rings, and it says Unknown caller. I answer anyway.

Kendall: Cari? It's Kendall.

Me: Sorry, I can't accept this call. The ID says you're an Unknown caller, and I don't take calls from unknown callers.

Kendall: That's right. This is not Kendall. This is a Secret Spy posing as Kendall to get all your personal information.

Yesterday at work.

I went up to Rhonda right before we usually leave for lunch together.

Me: I'm ready when you are.

Rhonda: I hope you're talking about lunch.

Me: Why? What else are you offering?

...10 minutes later while we're walking out the door for lunch

Rhonda: I don't know why I get shocked every time I touch something. I don't think I'm dragging my feet. Is my hair sticking up?

Me: Not any more than usual.

Rhonda: You're a brat today!

No comments: